Luke Thompson has been sculpting, welding, and fabricating with all types of metals and media for over 25 years. From the perfectly practical industrial fixtures and furnishings, to the imaginative abstract art. He has worked with the extraordinary artist Aristides Demetrios for over 15 years, collaborating on many of his large-scale art projects and intimate bronze gallery works. Over the years, Luke has developed the skills, wisdom, and necessary equipment to allow him to bring nearly anything that can be imagined to life.
Custom creations –
- Metal works – Welding, soldering, brazing. Computer driven Plasma cutting, water jet & laser cutting services. Power rolling, bending, shaping, planishing hammer finish. Bronze casting. Wood – Plastics – Fiberglass – Glass – Stone
- Signs , structural supports with artistic design execution, furniture and functional aesthetic works. Gates and railings.
Construction and Heavy Equipment Operations
- Residential and commercial, custom design, physical construction, progress supervision.
- Physical item relocation utilizing hydraulic cranes, gantrys, rollers, forklifts, and professional tooling to move and install heavy and challenging items.
Aviation and mechanical adventures
- Commercial Helicopter pilot to facilitate remote operations, aerial photography, site seeing tours.
- Offroad vehicle consulting, racing, fabrication, design builds